Hi,

I'm adding back the list in CC (did you forget it? we strongly prefer on-list
replies on general to keep everything public, as in most FOSS projects).

Le jeudi 04 mai 2023 à 22:03 -0500, Jason Yip a écrit :
> I didn't have much time to learn about specific Lilypond dependencies
> and what package name they had in the Arch Linux repositories when
> tinkering weeks ago. Probably the better way to set up a development
> environment, I'll do that instead.

One simple way to learn which packages are needed is to look at the
dependencies of the lilypond package in Archlinux.

https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/lilypond/

This doesn't include dependencies neeeded to build the documentation, though.
For most of these, a search using "pacman -Ss" should figure them out. Feel
free to ask until "./configure" works for you.

Also, you will need to add cairo because we made it required in 2.25 while it
is optional in 2.24.

Best,
Jean