If we can have left text set, and right text set, having centred text set does
not seem unreasonable. I’m not sure the generalised possible extensions are
that useful. But having a bracket with some text in the middle is so commonly
done by composers with a pencil (at least, the composers I deal with!) that I
am missing this feature in lilypond.

While here, is there a deep technical reason why having centred text would be
hard or somehow incorrect to code?

Andrew

On 14/08/2015 21:11, "Malte Meyn"
<lilypond-user-bounces+andrew.bernard=gmail....@gnu.org on behalf of