Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm not concerned about redundancy just understanding the structure. I've been programming for over 35 years and I really appreciate the concept of laziness - why do something the computer can be taught to do.

Agreed, but now I still don't where there is a problem (if any.)

David Boersma solved the problem with his answer on 02-12-02. This extra point was about me not being clear about the precise rules for when to use \notes and \context. I'm sure I will get that eventually but I have no problem getting what I want done for the moment.

There is not a problem because this is open source and I am grateful what has been done. I hope I can contribute to this project in the future.

Thanks,

Paul