Hi Venus' Wink,

Try :

\version "2.18.2"

\relative {
    \once \override TextSpanner.bound-details.left.text = \markup \bold
"Retenu"
    \once \override TextSpanner.to-barline = ##t
    c'4
    %% optional:
    %-\tweak bound-details.left.text \markup\normal-text\bold "Retenu"
    %-\tweak to-barline ##t
    \startTextSpan  d e f g a b c d
    \stopTextSpan
}

See also:
- http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/spanners
-

Cheers,
Pierre

PS. I totally missed your post and cannot see any attachement.