Hi Johan and welcome to the list,

Please always send a tiny example:
http://www.lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html
And, yes, pictures could be helpful too ;)

How about:

\version "2.18.2"

LH = {
  \once\override NoteHead.stencil = #(lambda (grob)
            ly:note-head::print (grob-interpret-markup grob
                                  #{
                                    \markup\musicglyph #"noteheads.d2reFunk"
                                  #}))
}

RH = {
  \once\override NoteHead.stencil = #(lambda (grob)
            ly:note-head::print (grob-interpret-markup grob
                                  #{
                                    \markup\musicglyph #"noteheads.u2reFunk"
                                  #}))
}

\drums {
  \LH bd4 bd \RH bd bd