On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Bernhard Kleine [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n191694...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Am 16.06.2016 um 20:25 schrieb tisimst:
>
> That's because you didn't put anything in the \repeat volta 2 { ... }
>> section prior to starting the \alternative { { ... } { ... } } section.
>>

> Oh, and you'll probably want to NOT use \repeat here at all, but enter
> them as separate Lyrics, adding necessary \skip in the second verse to go
> into the 2nd alternative ending, like
>
> I do not find  the \skip documentation, please point to the chapter of the
> documentation.

In the section I pointed you to, second to last example (at least on the
English version), you should see this:

%%%%%%%%%

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff {
      \time 2/4
      \new Voice = "melody" {
        \relative {
          \repeat volta 2 { b'4 b ~}
          \alternative { { b b } { b \repeatTie c } }
          c4 c
    \new Lyrics {
      \lyricsto "melody" {
        Here's a __ verse.
        \repeat unfold 2 { \skip 1 }
    \new Lyrics {
      \lyricsto "melody" {
        Here's one
        \repeat unfold 2 { \skip 1 }
        more to sing.

%%%%%%%%%

\skip does just what you might assume--it skips you ahead some amount. The
amount you give the \skip command is arbitrary in the Lyrics context,
meaning that it will ALWAYS only skip a single syllable, which is why the
example uses \repeat unfold 2 { \skip 1 } in order to skip the correct
number of notes in the second alternate ending. Of course you could type
\skip 1 \skip 1 \skip 1 ... for as many as you need, but you decide which
is more convenient.

HTH,
Abraham