Thanks, that looks good. However, is there a way to enable it again if
needed? This trick is only needed in the beginning of the piece, not
throughout the whole score. If it can be only changed globally, then I'll
deal with the extra space I guess. Curious though if it's possible to do it
only once in selected staff. At any rate, thanks for help, I didn't know
that putting same stuff into \layout instead of part, makes magic ;)

Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Gutowski