Herbert,

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Herbert Liechti [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n197755...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> I recently bought  an Android Lenovo YOGA Book tablet and I like to use it
> on stage for viewing my sheets. I'm using an app MobileSheets for organzing
> the pdf files. I was wondering if anyone has made a paper definition (like
> A4) in lilypond for such a device. A tablet needs a minimum of margins.

I don't own this myself (though I have been tempted many times), so here's
a best estimate based on some images I could find online to get
measurements from. It should get you pretty close (if showing full-screen):

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%'

#(set! paper-alist (cons '("YOGA" . (cons (* 5.33 in) (* 8.55 in)))
paper-alist))

\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "YOGA")
  % tweak these to taste
  left-margin = 0.25\in
  right-margin = 0.25\in
  bottom-margin = 0.25\in
  top-margin = 0.25\in
}

\repeat unfold 20 { c'4 d' e'8 f' g' a' }

HTH,
Abraham