David Wright wrote:

> But your response here addresses a second point, the
> interpretation of \repeat unfold. Looking at my attached
> example, it seems to me that you want "\repeat unfold 2 { foo }"
> to behave like "foo foo" (B and C).

Yes, that's exact!

> But, if that's what you want,
> why not write "foo foo"? "foo foo" duplicates the notes in the
> source, but it isn't a textual repeat in the LP sense (like
> FR, A, D and E).
>
> And if you want to automate it for n≫2, find/write a function
> to do it.

I used \repeat unfold because I though "\repeat unfold" was done exactly
for that.

> I think one source of confusion might be that it's easy to use
> \repeat unfold as a shorthand for what you want here, and it does
> work that way at one level. However, it's really something different.
> Look at the parallels between FR&A, and D&E.
>
> People get hoisted on a vaguely similar petard when they think
> that R1 * 5 is five whole-note-rests when it's more accurate
> to say it's one five-whole-note-duration-rest that usually gets
> set as five whole-note-rests.

In my opinion what you say makes sense for \repeat percent and \repeat
volta but I continue to consider strange how does it work \repeat unfold.
But I think I understand your point.

Anyway I tried to use the nCopy function Nalesnik and Thibault wrote me.
They work perfectly. I will use them copiously :)

Really thank you for your explication, I sincerely appreciated it.
g.