\clef "treble_8"
Happy ponding!~Mike

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Klenk <markkl...@gmail.com> Date:
1/31/17  6:54 PM  (GMT+01:00) To: Pierre Perol-Schneider
<pierre.schneider.pa...@gmail.com> Cc: lilypond-user <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Is there an online / hosted version of Lilypond?
I am just learning Lilypond for the first time, and it seems quite powerful
although not at all intuitive.
Thankfully, lilybin.com (v2.18.2) tells me *where* my errors are although it
requires some trial and error to fix.
Having said that, it's really good - midi and pdf generation, and having the
spec be text is great (portability, future proofing).
One problem I could not figure out is how to specify a suboctave treble clef
(the one with the little '8' below it). I tried \clef french, \clef GG, to no
avail.
Any thoughts?
Mark.