On 2017-04-21 05:39, David Nalesnik wrote:
Instead of using a markup, why not use ly:line-interface::line
(available from 2.19.27)? This gets thickness from the grob--and any
other line attributes you want, so you can create dashed hairpins,
whatever.  There's no need adjust thickness in this case.

Hi David,

Thanks for the info. I still prefer markups for this kind of thing because more people understand them and they're (somewhat) better documented. Less ly:foo stuff I have to look up, the better. Good to know the proper way though!

Nathan