Am 27.11.19 um 12:58 schrieb Peter Toye:
Bravura sounds like a good idea, except that I'm trying to work out how to get it. It seems that I have to download something (but the readme file doesn't exactly say what) from github and then install it using a proprietary installer which I've had to search for. Not very good marketing here!

I agree, it’s not easy to find. I have it installed though (on Linux) and I’m pretty sure that I downloaded it from the Steinberg website without installers … Why would you even want an executable (?) installer for something as simple as a font?