 From:   Michael Gerdau <m...@qata.de>
 To:   lilypond-user <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
 Sent:   13/10/2023 11:30
 Subject:   Dynamics placement in partCombine

Hi list,

the following code places the 2nd \p under the music but I'd like it
above. I know I could explicitly add a placement (like ^\p) but wonder
why \dynamicUp doesn't do its job.

- snip - snip - snip - snip - snip - snip - snip -
\version "2.25.9"

musa = { \dynamicUp c'4\p \repeat unfold 3 { c' } c'4\p \repeat unfold 3
{ c' } }
musb = { \dynamicUp s1 c'4\p \repeat unfold 3 { c' } }
\score {
   \partCombine \musa \musb
}
- snip - snip - snip - snip - snip - snip - snip -

Kind regards,
Michael
--
  Michael Gerdau       email: m...@qata.de