Hi Group and Merry Christmas :)

I do not find the right way to tweak the slur position here:

-------8<------

\version "2.24.0"
{\relative {\tupletUp \tuplet 3/2 { as'2 b4 } \override Slur.position
=#'(5 . 5) \tuplet 3/2 { c4 (d e) } f\fermata}}

I know I could avoid collision by putting the tuple brackets down - but
since I've got lyrics there, I prefer them up.
As you can see, I tried to raise the slur, but I guess it's "blocked"
under the bracket - is there a way to put the slur above the tuplet bracket?

Best regards
Johannes