Op zondag 3 maart 2024 om 18:58:45 +01:00:00 schreef Hans Aikema <hans.aik...@aikebah.net>:
Does not yet cover the case Martin was looking for - omitting the second accidental in a situation of a line-break on a tied accidental.

Can be done however by an explicit \omit, which should be only \once, because otherwise it would omit accidentals from that point onwards.

The correct rendering (also showing the subsequent re-occurrence in the next bar) is done by this snippet:

%%%
\relative c' {
    c4 c c cis ~ |
    \break
    cis \once \omit Accidental cis cis d | cis cis cis d
}
%%%

The disadvantage of it is that this can only be used with an explicit line break, as it will also be omitted if there is no linebreak on the tied note.

Ok, thank's a lot. That will do the trick for now but it also tells me 2 things:
1. Anything is possible, but not always in the easiest way
2. LilyPond's default behaviour in this situation is (in my opinion) sub-optimal.

MT