Hi Ben,

> I read the 2005 article in the Linux journal about making schenkerian graphs,
> and I feel like it covered everything except one type of slur. I think I've
> heard it called a swan slur before. It's a slur that hooks around a note. In
> this picture it's the slur connecting the e flat in the bass to the second b
> flat.
> https://i0.wp.com/johnhalle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/image-3.png?ssl=1
> I feel like I need one more point to modify in the bezier curve to get it to
> hook around like that. Is that possible?

I feel like I was able to accomplish it without that… let me see if I can find
the code I used.

> Also, while searching for an answer to this I saw reference to a LilySchenker
> framework but I can't find any more info about it, probably because there's
> some famous person named Lily Schenker... Anyone have more info on that?

I was the one building that… let me see if I can find the code I used.  :)

Best,
Kieren

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.