Dear Xavier,

I think this is called "void notation". I write it in the following way (including an example of how to write whole notes), but it is very time-consuming, and perhaps someone else has an easier way to automatically write music like this.

Thanks,
-William

\version "2.25.7"

\relative b'' {
  \time 3/2
  \scaleDurations 2/1 {
  \override NoteHead.duration-log = #1
  b4 a4. g8 | \once\revert NoteHead.duration-log f1*1/2 e4 |

}}