Firstly, I have reregistered since the support forum does not recognise my
credentials!

I enclose a snippet illustrating two problems I am trying to resolve in a
piece containing a melody followed by a Trio section:

1.      There is a key signature change before going into the Trio and I
cannot get the cautionary signature, which normally

occurs at the end of a line, to show up properly. The background staff is
missing.

2.      I want to have a indentation at the beginning of the Trio matching
the indentation seen at the beginning of the piece.

I hope some kind expert can help me resolve this.

John McWilliam