Dear Bartalan,
I'm sure another user will know it. But, strange enough, my older machine
was able to claculate the score, after more than 5 hours! Maybee I should
turn off point and click.
But, is it normal, I guess a score of 60 pages (it is in one movement), 6MB
(for the pdf) is not such a big think, I guess. Could it bee, that there is
something wrong with my system?