Greetings, Martin Tarenskeen -

I'd like to use your indent-ly. I copied and saved it from
  http://www.home.zonnet.nl/m.tarenskeen/tmp/indent-ly
and named the new file "indent-ly", but I'm not an experienced programmer,
and I have some questions. Where should I put indent-ly? Does it need a file
extension? What are the options, and how can I invoke them?

I'm grateful for the work you've done on this and appreciate your sharing of
the file.

Ralph

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Martin Tarenskeen
<m.tarensk...@zonnet.nl>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still working on indent-ly.
>
> New in current version as requested:
>
> - Backup files before overwriting. I'm giving these files names like
> infile.ly.1, infile.ly.2, etcetera. You don't loose files unless you delete
> them by hand.
>
> - Try to keep scheme stuff untouched ( needs improvement )
>
> - Don't expand tabs in the middle of lines
>
> - Read from stdin if no inputfile specified
>
> You can find today's version here as usual:
>

>        http://www.home.zonnet.nl/m.tarenskeen/tmp/indent-ly
>
> --
>
> Martin

Ralph Palmer