Matthias Hüsken wrote:
What I'd like to achieve:
When ending a bar with the repetition sign ":|",
I need double lines ("||") at the beginning of the next bar.

It looks as though you actually mean ending/beginning lines, not bars.

[...]
(":||" . (":|" . "||"))
[...]
Unfortunately, this does not work:
LilyPond leaves the  end of the line [...] empty,
as well as the beginning of the next line.

Lilypond's barline.cc doesn't recognise your bartype string ":||"
and quietly sets the bartype to empty before continuing.
So unless you extend the C++ hardcoding you are limited
to the bartypes listed in the bar-line-interface documentation.

If you will be using explicit line breaks like in your snippet I would
suggest a \once-like approach as in the attached barRightrepeatDouble.ly.

Cheers,
Robin
barRightrepeatDouble =
{
  \once \override Score.BarLine #'break-visibility = #all-visible
  \once \override Score.BarLine #'glyph-name = #(lambda(grob)
  (if (not (= (ly:item-break-dir grob) RIGHT)) ":|" "||"))
}

\new Score
{
  \new Staff
  {
    \bar "|:" g'1 \barRightrepeatDouble \break
    g'1 \bar "||" \break