Hi,

some time ago I asked how to embed a RhythmicStaff into a "normal" Staff. I
was pointed to \improvisationOn/Off, which worked for the moment.
Unfortunately, now I really want to have some kind of RhythmicStaff inside a
normal Staff, so I again tried to find a way to do it and found the
StaffSymbol object, which has the line-count property.

To apply the line-count change I did the following:

. music .

\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-count = #1

. music .

\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'line-count = #5

. music .

But this seems to be having no effect at all - not even an error message
when compiling.

(How) can I use that property to get the desired effect?

Greetings,

Fabian