On Wed, 7 Dec 2011, Craig wrote:

This is the main issue with reporting such bugs with lilypond.  Let's
say I start reducing this problematic file, I reduce the project down to
a single file, and then the bug goes away.  I spend hours trying to
reduce the project to its point of seg fault.

Following this thread I can only come to the following conclusion:
You did not even seriously TRY to produce a smaller example to make it easier for the developers to fix your problem. And you don't really know if that will take hours of work. I think it will not take that much time.

Try before you cry.

--

MT