Hi Harm,

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Thomas Morley <
thomasmorle...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >  Converting some files gave:
> >   "Not smart enough to convert minimum-Y-extent.
> >   Vertical spacing no longer depends on the Y-extent of a
> VerticalAxisGroup.
> >   Please refer to the manual for details, and update manually."
> >   (or sth similiar).
> >   Could be fixed.
>
> I changed my mind about these files and fixed them too.

Thank you so much for all your effort in this!

> One file gives me problems: forcing-fixed-distance-between-staves.ly
>
> Currently I don't know how to receive the promised results with the
> 2.14.2-commands.
>
> Suggestions?

The following section of the NR explains how to do this:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/explicit-staff-and-system-positioning

It wouldn't be a problem to convert the snippet using these guidelines, but
because of the duplication, maybe it should just be deleted?

-David