Dear LilyPond users, the last few days I've been trying some vertical
spacing (in v2.14.2) and somehow I can't seem to understand the mechanics
of the spacing between systems as explained
here<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Vertical-spacing-between-systems>.
Even after copy-pasting the code and running it, I don't get the same
results as in the example.

It looks like *page-limit-inter-system-space* set to *true* gets ignored:
my first page looks not-ragged while my last page is ragged (like in the
default setting).

Also using *between-system-space = 1.5\cm* seems to get ignored. Is this a
bug or am I missing something?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Kind regards, Gagi