Hi Phil,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Phil Holmes <m...@philholmes.net> wrote:

> **
> You're OK uploading it to the LSR providing you don't tag it with docs -
> it's only those that are imported into the documentation system.

I'm just speaking here from the experience of checking a bunch of LSR files
for the 2.14.2 update by running them as a group: a number of bizarre
errors cropped up which disappeared when these files were run individually.
 (This was related to issue 1678.)  Of course, I'll be involved with the
update to 2.16 :)

Unrelated issue: I notice that the original post with attached files hasn't
shown up on archive 2 on either -user or -devel, even though I sent that
post 13 hours ago.  It appears on archive 1, but there the .ly file appears
as a binary data file, which I cannot open.  Am I guilty of top-posting
here, or have I exceeded some attachment size limit (48K and 9K)?  I wonder
if I should repost the .ly file so it isn't lost to the archives.

-David