Hi,

today i've found this snippet: http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=646
> The description says that it needs manual beaming to work, but i've
> tried using it with 2.15.36 and manual beaming was not necessary!
> The only downside i see is that non-kneed tuplets are positioned
> wrongly, so one has to turn this funciton on and off all the time.  It
> also doesn't support TupletBrackets, but these are usually hidden with
> kneed beams.
> Maybe one of you would be able to improve it?  It seems that we almost
> have a solid solution for tuplet numbers!

OK, I got it to work with 2.15.38.  There were two problems: (1) calling
'Y-extent for the tuplet bracket and (2) leaving X-offset and Y-offset
unset for the situations that the functions tried to ignore.  I tried it
with the score I mentioned earlier, and no problems :) :)

You don't need to change anything for the snippet to work with 2.14.

-David