All,

Thinking this should be simple to do I've now spent over an hour trying to
figure out how to use the functions in swing.scm (
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/attachmentText?id=687&aid=6870029000&name=swing.scm&token=r8ZwHdiYCou-OG0e72qA0tUNAv0%3A1351867728273).
I have copied the .scm file to the \scm directory where lilypond is
installed. I then tried to use one of the functions in swing.scm yet
lilypond says the function name is an unknown string.

<quote>

Parsing...

/Users/gstalnaker/Dropbox/Guy/Compositions/JustUs/Goodnight, Sweetheart,
Goodnight.ly:134:2 <0>: error: unknown escaped string: `\tripletFeel'

 \tripletFeel 8 {
/Users/gstalnaker/Dropbox/Guy/Compositions/JustUs/Goodnight, Sweetheart,
Goodnight.ly:134:2 <1>: error: syntax error, unexpected STRING
</quote>

 I tried to \include swing.scm but lilypond literally included the scheme
contents and all of it was error.

Any help on how this works is appreciated.

Regards.

Guy Stalnaker
jimmyg...@gmail.com