https://staging.validation.linaro.org/scheduler/job/174215/definition#defline22

> and then we can execute any script on worker and propagate its
> characteristics and result in another actions of Job on board.

That isn't entirely clear. What are you trying to do in the LXC?

You need to deploy an LXC, start it with a boot action for the LXC and
then start a test shell in the LXC where you can install the tools you
need to execute.

Talking to the device from the LXC can be difficult depending on how
the device is configured. To use networking, you would have to have a
fixed IP for the device. To use USB, you need to use the device_info
support in the device dictionary to add the USB device to the LXC.

>      I have gone through documentation shared on Lava V2 instance for LXC
> job creation, but i am not able to successfully execute job on Debian Jessie
> Release.
>      https://validation.linaro.org/static/docs/v2/deploy-lxc.html#index-0
>
>    Can you assist me and share a reference process/document to proceed
> further to create a job using this feature.

More information is needed on exactly what you are trying to do, how
the LXC is to connect to the device and what support the device offers
to allow for those operations.

--

Neil Williams