Hi Chung-Lin.  Could you please take care of this upstream?  The short
story is that many distributions, including Fedora and Ubuntu, build
GCC with the stack protector turned on by default.  This is both
inappropriate for and could interfere with libgcc.  We'd like to
ensure the stack protector is turned off by adding
-fno-stack-protector to the libgcc build rules.

I've created LP: #628526 to track this.  See the link below for how
Ubuntu does it.  I'd like the change in Linaro GCC 4.4 and 4.5.

-- Michael