On 02/19/2014 08:17 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:
On 02/18/2014 05:13 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:30 AM, Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:34 AM, Koen Kooi <koen.k...@linaro.org> wrote:
| ../../libmysqld/.libs/libmysqld.so: undefined reference to `dlopen'
| ../../libmysqld/.libs/libmysqld.so: undefined reference to `dlclose'
| ../../libmysqld/.libs/libmysqld.so: undefined reference to `dlerror'

see 5916ffe0a19422706d1f84870adc603bad202f1c in meta-openembedded
you will need something like that. Don't think its toolchain related

I bult mariadb for beaglebone to double check and it built fine using
(angstrom-next) which uses latest tip of meta-openembedded
so I would suggest to cherry pick above said commit into you branch of
meta-openembedded which is under test.

I looked into it some more and I found the following problems with my
setup:

1) the mariadb patch is only for -native, so I moved that
2) the binutils reversioning makes it pick a different binutils, not the
linaro one.

I'm doing a build right now with 1) and will try a build with 1) and 2)
after that.

1) worked, patch sent to meta-oe, 2) is still building.

--
Koen Kooi
Builds and Baselines | Release Manager