Bug #14930, was updated on 2008-Dec-14 11:41
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: LinCityNG
Category: None

Details: When I startup lincity-ng I see that I get an error exactly like the
one below:

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive
\Device\Harddisk2\DR4

It has a Cancel, Retry, and Continue button, when I click Cancel, Lincity
exits, when I click Retry, the message pops up again, when I click Continue,
Lincity attempts to start up (my mouse cursor changes) but then crashes.
Nothing except the cursor comes up. I found in the Microsoft knowledge base
that this meant that the software isn't recognizing my main hard drive letter
correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Exlixe

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=14930&group_id=2929