Bug #15203, was updated on 2009-Feb-05 08:45
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: LinCityNG
Category: None

Details:
The statistic window is too big and cannot be closed once it is open !
We should either get smaller fonts/layout or prevent screen size below 800x600.

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2009-Mar-03 16:21
By: alainb

Comment:

fixed in revision 1535.

Date: 2009-Feb-18 14:21
By: jaky_lincity

Comment:
Big dialogs could also be a problem for bigger resolutions. The statistics
graph I'm working on would look better and be more useable if I would not have
to restrict the high to 600 pixel. I'd also like to add more details to the
normal stats dialog which would also make it bigger. I see three possibilities
to solve this problem:
The easiest would be to make the stats dialog smaller. But that would be very
small on high resolutions.
A more flexible solution could be to make the window-component resizeable and
make sure it won't be bigger than the whole screen. This way the game would be
useable in 640x480, but it won't look good. Or we could add a possibility to
load different gui files for different resolutions. This would be more work,
but this way the game could be better optimized for very low / big resolutions.