Hello Marko

Thanks or choosing Lincity-ng as an example for your buildbot :), and reporting us build error message

If i remember correctly i never saw the message.
> "XGetText actions too long (max 10240)!"

The 2 other messages at runtime, are due to lack of data (images and xml files describing the interface
The path should be
./lincity-ng    executable
./data/....     sounds and xml
./build/..

if you run it from ./build/... it will fail to get the data (not sure i never tried, but sounds reasonnable)

I am afraid a nightly build is a bit to much compared to the current pace of development ;-) but it is a nice tool.

Cheers
Alain