Bug #19064, was updated on 2013-Jul-21 22:07
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: LinCityNG
Category: None

Details: Starting lincity-ng (version 2.0)...
[/home/alligator/.lincity-ng] is in the search path.
[/usr/share/lincity-ng] is in the search path.
[/home/alligator/.lincity-ng] is the write directory.
Language is "ru_RU".
 fast = 9
OpenGL Mode 1024x768
 ldsv_version = 1322