Hello,

I wrote this sentence after adding the feature in the game.
"flow" is how much traffic (0-100%) there is for specific commodiy on any transport tile "level" is how much quantity (0-100%) there is of a specific commodity in a place.
A flow always requires a tiny difference in levels. just like a river does.

I hope that answers your question.

Cheers
Kristian