Hi,

Can you please tell me on which platform did you install Linphone, and what is
the version number?

Also, as suggested by Trent, can you please send us some debug logs? You can
grab them from the app’s settings. Click on send logs and you can send it
directly to my email address if you do not wish to post it here.

Best regards;

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover
our solutions in 3 minutes!
<https://player.vimeo.com/video/393868225?autoplay=1>
www.linphone.org <http://www.linphone.org/>