Hi,

   maybe I am wrong about this question

    I used 5.2.0 with Linux desktop , can make call directly without
need to add contact

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "linphone-users"

<m...@stantoncentral.co.uk&gt;;
??????:&nbsp;"linphone-users"<linphone-users@nongnu.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;[Linphone-users] Can't just make a call?

With the (otherwise fabulous) Linux desktop client, I want to just make
a call.&nbsp; I don't want to add the number into my contacts.&nbsp; The client
doesn't seem to allow this, after entering the number in the top box
("Search contact, start a call or a chat...") all it offers is "ADD
CONTACT".&nbsp; Same thing happens if I use the keypad to enter the number.

Have I missed something?