Dear Mauricio,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone !

Your issue should be related to a TLS handshake problem following the update of
mbedTLS that we did in our SDK 5.3 (error
MBEDTLS_ERR_SSL_BAD_HS_PROTOCOL_VERSION)

This means that the TLS library on your server is obsolete.

The workaround is to update your server.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer & Project Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

 <https://www.linphone.org/> https://www.linphone.org