That mod_webapp.zip was built on a 2.2 kernel and probably that may have
caused the segfault. It works on our system with Suse 7.0, 2.2 kernel.

Samy Rengasamy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Gazzillo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: apr for mod_webapp make problem

did not spot -ansi flag anywhere in compiler flags.
but did put in CPPFLAGS in rules.mk to see what would happen and go same
error messages. so that wasn't it.
i tried to use the precompiled mod_webapp.so at
http://www.tuxosaur.org/downloads/mod_webapp.zip
but that just give Segmentation fault (11) in apache.
it doesn't look too good for apache-tomcat connectivity on s/390. i did same
mod_webapp on intel linux with no problem.