                From:   Lionel Dyck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Thursday, June 06, 2002 10:20 AM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        CDE for 390?

                Is anyone aware of a flavor of CDE for Linux 390?

                Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead
                Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
                25 N. Via Monte Ave
                Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

                Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
                E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
                AIM:        lbdyck