I have found out that our 9672 processor is actually a G4 class.  Does
anyone have any info on microcode levels for a G4?  The only thing in the
pre-install manual is pertinent to G4/G5 and the Multiprise 3000 series.
----- Forwarded by Greg Evans/MOIS/Phila on 10/15/02 01:10 PM -----

Greg Evans
10/09/02 01:49 PM