Just as i promised here the update:

Our IS team has managed to get the machines and lines up and running again and
the errata has now been completely released.

All information about the errata can be looked up here:

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2002-198.html

Thank you for your patience and again, sorry for the delay.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111