Martha,

I'll take any of the following that haven't already been taken:

    9205  Tue        11:00a  Under the Covers: The VM Control Program (CP) -
                                   Part 1 of 2
    9321  Tue        03:00p  File Serving Solutions Using Samba
    9221  Thu        01:30p  TRACK for VM - A SysProg Must-have Tool!
    9216  Thu        03:00p  Performance Choices for Linux and Other VM Guests
    9219  Fri        09:30a  Hidden Gems on VM: Great Tools You

And let me know if you still have some left at the end... I can probably help out.

- Alex