Hello from Gregg C Levine
Why not?

Because I would usually expect IBM to keep schtumm about anything concerning a court case. I was especially fond of the append in one of the internal forums that ran something akin to:

You are in a room with lots of doors. One of them opens onto another room. From within, you hear lots of words that you know but that being used in strange and mysterious ways. A sign above this door reads IBM LEGAL.

WARNING: Do not enter this room.

It pretty much sums up the attitude that prevailed in IBM at that time. I wouldn't have expected it to have changed much.

Rod