http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/03/227257

Posted by Cliff on Wednesday September 03, @07:10PM
from the seeking-wisdom-from-the-pioneers dept.
deijmaster asks: "For a couple of months we have been hearing (as a major
consulting firm) IBM people pushing the possibility of installing a Z/Linux VM
setup at one of our biggest clients (financial). To a Linux user such as myself
this sounds great, at first. Now, I am a bit reluctant when it comes to
managing this kind of infrastructure, with little or no local expertise
at IBM. Has anyone gone through a Z/Linux VM corporate
installation and lived through the management of such a solution?"