From: Brian France [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: adding dasd under SUSE Enterprise 8...

Can someone please point me in the right direction. I've installed SUSE
8 under VM 4.3. During the install I used three DASD, a,b, and c. I want
to add another file system on different dasd, format it and add a mount
point.
I can't for the life of me find where. I thought YAST would be the spot, but
there under SYSTEM, Partitioner, it says something to the effect of editing
initrd by ssh'ing in. Well, I've found initrd under /boot, but it sure
doesn't appear
editable. I have the mini disk under this linux id in vm and I've even
rebooted
the image. So, please point me some where to figure this out. THANX!!!!

Brian W. France
Systems Engineer I
Pennsylvania State University
Administrative Information Services - Infrastructure
Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
814-863-4739
[EMAIL PROTECTED]