Gordon's updated SHARE 101 presentation is now available on the website.
http://linuxvm.org/Present/

Thanks to Gordon for his continuing contributions!

From: Wolfe, Gordon W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: maintenance strategy

I gave a paper at SHARE in San Francisco on this very topic.  You can find
it at

http://linuxvm.org/present/SHARE99/S9341GWa.pdf

This one was written for SLES7, but should work for SLES8.  I gave it again
in Washington DC two months ago, updated for SLES8.  I can send you a copy
if you want.

In actual fact, I ought to send a copy to the presentations file at
LinuxVM.org.  How about it, Mark, want the updated copy?

Use the Best!     Linux for Servers
                  Macintosh for Graphics
                  Palm for Mobility
                  Windows for Solitaire.
Gordon W. Wolfe, Ph.D.   VM & Linux Systems Support
Enterprise Servers, The Boeing Company (425)865-5940