As with anything Linux for zSeries, it all depends upon what these
servers are doing.  If there is anyway that any of the existing servers
can be measured, then it would be easier to determine if they would be a
good fit for the z.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sr. Systems Engineer
rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
rsmrcina at dsgroup.com

Catch the WAVV! Stay for requirements and the free-for-all.
Update your zSeries skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2004 in Chattanooga, TN
April 30-May 4, 2004
For details see http://www.wavv.org