From: Phil Hodgson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 6:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: hsi1

After running happily on SuSE sles7 for a year we have started to install
sles8.
Everything is going well except I can't work out how to get our second HSI
device to work.
I have used YAST to define it. When I try to start it I get
hsi1: unknown interface: No such device.

hsi0 is working happily

Any thoughts folks?